Combining eye-catching presentation with the mouthwatering performance of Pure Convection with the power of faster, healthier steam-roasting and steam-baking, the only limit to what you can make with the Modernist Single Wall Oven is your imagination.
Steam-Roasting and Steam-Baking
- For meats that are juicy on the inside, yet brown and crispy on the outside, and bread that is fluffy and moist on the inside, yet flaky on the outside.
Wi-Fi Enabled Seven-Inch LCD Control Panel
- The touch interface serves as your culinary command center, allowing you to effortlessly swipe through cooking functions, access pre-programmed settings and follow step-by-step recipes.
Four-Part Dual Pure Convection
- Powerful dual fans circulate air precisely for an even distribution of heat and faster cooking time.
Graphite Or Stainless Steel
- Available in two finishes to ensure that your kitchen will be ready for your performance.
BrightVue™ Interior Lighting
- Elegant LED lights seamlessly integrated into the door and one halogen light housed in the main cavity fill the oven with rich illumination, shedding light on every sizzling subject.
- A clean, flush mount seamlessly blends in with cabinets and beautifully complements any kitchen design, ensuring that your food is the only thing that stands out.
IQ Remote View™ and Monitoring From Your Phone
- From setting temperatures and timers to adjusting levels and lighting, with Wi-Fi-enabled Smart iQ Control and the Dacor iQ Kitchen Connect app on your smartphone, you hold the power to control of the kitchen in the palm of your hand.
- Intelligently designed hinges prevent slamming, delicately closing the door.
- Utilizing the versatile power of built-in steam capabilities rather than extreme heat or harsh chemicals allows for a faster, safer, better way to clean.
- With 4.8 cubic feet of total capacity, this is a creative tool that can accommodate ideas and dishes of any size.
Easily Accessible Water Reservoir
- To ensure your imagination never runs of steam, a 22-ounce water source is built into the wall of the lower convection oven, labeled clearly and refilled easily.